MecWise® Workflow Server
MecWise® Workflow Server is a vital component in any process management system. Workflow involves passing information to a number of recipients to act upon and make decisions.
- Basic Workflow functions: Support basic functions like workflow approval, denial and etc.
- Email based routing: Email is the mostly commonly available office productivity tool. It is natural choice to utilise it as a vehicle for transport to the various workflow recipients.
- Flexible Configurations: Configurations ranges from basic settings like workflow profile, routing list, user-defined roles and actions, to complex rules and data-eccentric routing list.
- Centralised Control: Centralised control is available.
- Cancellation of Jobs: Cancel any job in queue or in process.
- Controllable Workflow: Depending on rights, Workflow routes can be cancelled or withdrawn.
- Delegation: Workflow recipients can be delegated so that covering and alternate parties can be implemented.
- Management and Report: Provides consolidated list of Workflow, completed or in-route for the recipients as well as for administrative purpose.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ is free, and freely distributable, software that lets you view and
print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.