MecWise® WebCampus is a modular intranet/ extranet solution which features a document archive module, project web, virtual conference rooms, contact information, channel publishing, discussion groups and action lists.
- Simple navigation and user interfaces. User-friendly menu system lets you control who can read, create and delete different resources.
- Easy to publish information into MecWise® WebCampus using the same attachment methods used in e-mails. Documents are automatically converted to HTML format.
- Functionality, appearance and structure can be designed and developed with the help of the program's toolkit. The user can also build his or her own WebOffice modules.
- Additional modules provide solutions within network-based teaching, teleconferencing, public opinion and other surveys, project management, expertise management and much more.
- Allows setting up of a resource centre that both your customers and your customers' customers can use interactively.
Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ is free, and freely distributable, software that lets you view and
print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.