MecWise PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL
MecWise Appraisal increase employee productivity and engagement through continuous two way feedback and communication. It enables organisations to align employee and team goals with organizational strategies in order to achieve organization mission and vision.
Our system manages employee’s appraisal process by offering a arrange of pre-built goals and development objectives, thus providing 360 reviews that assist in developing good company culture that reduces employee turnover.
Therefore , you can make better decision and navigate steadily towards a common goal with your team.
MecWise Appraisal is designed with uncomplicated functions performance evaluations.
Easily set reminders for quarterly/ half-yearly/ annual reviews. Every reviewee can view their results via a performance graph to state final ratings. Review cycles can be customizable therefore you can fix period to conduct employee performance evaluation.
MecWise Time Management system fully integrates with the entire MecWise HRMS Business suite
The module maintains the staff appraisal records for confirmation, crossing of efficiency bar/ discretionary point, anniversary increment, re-employment of retirees and contract appointments and annual appraisal.
It tracks when a staff is due for appraisal and if appraisal report has been submitted.
Discretionary points are points on the salary scale, which a staff has to be given permission to cross. When a staff reaches this point, he has to be given permission to proceed to the next salary point on the scale. A salary scale may have more than one discretionary point on any one-salary scale.
- Performance Appraisal and work review to be carried out via document workflow process
- Fair and transparent online appraisal system with easy to use interface
- Prompts user to submit work review and performance appraisal form
- Capture staff potential information and performance grading
- Questionnaire generated templates for managerial and non-management staff
- Customizable Key Performance Indicator (KPI) setups and grouping
- System interfaces with staff details from respective discipline and award modules
- Configurable with multi reviewers and corresponding weight-ages
- e-Sign On for authorized reporting officer/ approval